Sunday, December 1, 2013

My FIRST "Currently"


Hi Friends....

I thought I would do a quick link up with Farley today and try doing a "Currently" for the first time :)  It is super special today because my friend Faith was the designer for the current month and my friend Stacey was featured!  What a fabulous day!!!!!  

Without further ado...here it is....My First Currently!





Click HERE to head on over to Oh Boy 4th Grade to read some of the other Currently link ups!

Hugs,

 photo signature-3_zpsfc71e6f5.png

6 comments:

Gina S. said...

I love your tradition... we like to hang in our pajamas every chance we get!!
Gina

Stacy said...

Yay for no longer being a Currently virgin and WOOHOO for being the featured teacher in the newsletter. Can't wait for the sale tomorrow and I know you're going to ROCK it, chica!
Stacy
Funky Fresh Firsties

Ashley B Schroeder said...

Haha I had to laugh at your comment about being at the computer all day . . .why do things that SHOULD take 10 minutes take hours?!? Ah the life of a TPTer :) Glad to have found your blog through the Currently! :)

Ashley
The Balancing Act I Call Life

Sally said...

Congrats on being in the newsletter! Such great timing, just before the sale! Don't you just love a day in jammies! Life gets so hectic, it's nice to be able to chill!

Sally from Elementary Matters

Lindsay said...

Congratulations on being a featured seller! That's so exciting! I spent the day in my pi's today too - much needed after all the busy Thanksgiving celebrating.

Lindsay
Live Laugh & Learn in Second Grade

Tania said...

Welcome to the Currently craze. I have 'met' many wonderful people over there :)
tania
My Second Sense

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips