Close Reading - Biography Edition


Hi Friends… This post is going to be a quickie because I am headed out to the pool with my kiddos!  I just wanted to tell you about my newest resource!  My Close Reading Tab-Its - Biography Edition!

nonfiction close reading

 Is it a little CRAZY nutty that I am excited to go back to school to use these during my guided reading groups??!!  LOL  I cannot wait to introduce these tab-its to my new bunch of second graders! I really think they are going to love them.

What I LOVE about them is that the close reading passage has TWO different ways that it can be used.


George Washington Carver close reading

nonfiction close reads

EEEEEK!  I am excited!  What do you think?  Wanna give them a try?  Head on over to my TPT Shop to pick them up… Click the image below…

biography close reading


Oh… I also just uploaded my BRAND SPANKIN' NEW
HOLIDAY TAB-ITS

holiday activities

Thanks for stopping by!

Labels: , , ,