Yipppeeeee! I'm in the Newsletter and having a HUGE SALE!!


Hi Friends...Happy Sunday.  
Today is a SUPER GREAT DAY for me!!  Yipppeeeee!  I am featured in the TPT Sunday Newsletter as the Featured Seller!  This is so exciting for me!  
Not only am I featured...BUT...Tomorrow, if you haven't heard, is the HUGE HUGE HUGE
Cyber Monday and Tuesday TPT SALE where you can get up to 28% OFF of your entire purchase on TPT!    I am soooo excited!  My cart if FULL of new goodies and I can't wait to get my hands on them!  I decided to begin my sale TODAY to celebrate being the featured seller in the newsletter so you can get a head start on your shopping!

Click the image below to head on over to my TPT Shop or keep on reading for some other info :)




Here is the TPT Newsletter just in case you haven't seen it.


I also wanted to point out a couple of my newest resources that I uploaded.










I hope you guys have fun shopping!!!!  Thanks for stopping by!  Now I need to go and add more goodies to my TPT shopping cart!  Wooohooo!

Hugs,
 photo signature-3_zpsfc71e6f5.png